Dealing with many different suppliers and product manufacturers, parts frequently come in and out of stock. Lead times can vary greatly - from being in stock to 12 weeks and beyond. Many items in the aftermarket car part industry are special, custom or made to order and require components to be sourced to make the product causing the extended lead times. Due to this, if you order a product, your credit card is charged immediately upon checkout. You will be sent an order confirmation email from us using the email you provided during checkout notifying you that lead times are not guaranteed and if you need a product by a certain date to contact us to see if this is possible and/or what your options are. You have 2 business days to contact us in regards to the lead times. Outside of 2 business days, if you choose to cancel your order...
- for items that are in stock or scheduled to ship the same day or have already shipped: these orders and shipments can not be cancelled or stopped. The customer has the right to return the item within the guidelines of our return policy outlined below.
- for items that are not custom parts or made to order parts: Weapon X Motorsports, Inc reserves the right to charge up to a 25% cancellation and restocking fee. This fee is assessed based on how much cost and time we have thus far into the production.
- for items that are custom/made to order parts: Weapon X Motorsports, Inc reserves the right to deny the cancellation request or charge up to a 50% cancellation and restocking fee. This denial or approval and/or fee is assessed based on how much cost and time we have thus far into the production.
- Specific to custom wheel orders: Once custom wheels have gone into production, there is no cancellation, returns or refunds and supplier/manufacturer policy applies in regard to any warranty issues.
All wheels and other merchandise, unless otherwise specified and agreed upon, is sold in brand new condition and is covered by manufacturer warranty. The manufacturer warranty coverage relationship exists directly between the manufacturer and the customer. While WXM has no duty to be directly involved in manufacturer warranty claims, our team will still be happy to assist you in communicating and helping you receive a manufacturer warranty from the manufacturer. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose.
The customer is liable for roundtrip shipping cost when returning or exchanging an item. This also applies to any issues concerning warranty.
- for items that are ordered during one of our sales in which there is a prize drawing that customer was included in: Weapon X Moorsports, Inc reserves the right to deny the cancellation request or charge up to a 20% cancellation and restocking fee on standard parts and up to a 50% cancellation and restocking fee on custom/made to order parts.
For items that are eligible for return, our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We will not be responsible for a shipping refund for a return or exchange unless the item was defective or the wrong item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Custom orders are exempt from being returned; however may be restocked at our discretion, less a restocking fee.
Unless instructed otherwise, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Weapon XMotorsports reserves the right to exchange or repair items found to be defective; shipping expenses are not refundable. You must notify us within 7 days from shipment, if there are shortages, or damaged items, so that a claim can be processed. Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee unless unopened in the original packaging. We will not accept any items that have been installed, modified or damaged other than by shipping.
Weapon X Motorsports refunds are processes once the item is returned, inspected and approved. If the item is from another supplier, the refund to the customer is processed once the supplier has issued the refund to Weapon X Motorsports. If the customer is granted a credit/refund prior to return, and the item is not returned within 10 business days, Weapon X Motorsports reserves the right to bill the customer in full for the product until it is returned. If the item is not returned within 25 business days, Weapon X Motorsports reserves the right to deny the return or charge a 20% restocking fee at their discretion.
Weapon X Website charges ground shipping upon checkout. If you have an urgent order, please contact us after checking out to confirm we can accommodate your request and/or to get expedited shipping quotes.
Weapon X uses our own shipping accounts and/or our manufacturer and supplier shipping accounts. For some special circumstances and requests, we can use customer shipping accounts. Please call or email if you have questions in regard to this. If the request is granted, and the customer uses their own shipping account, Weapon X is waived of all liability once it is in the hands of the transit carrier. The customer is responsible for providing their account information to ship, or for sending any necessary prepaid label(s) to us to ship on their behalf. Additionally, it is the customers responsibility to properly insure their package for its value. In the event of a lost package or damage during transit, the customer is responsible for filing the claim on their own account.